24-11-2016 OUR SERVICES
Travellers must obtain vietnam visa prior to entry. Sellected citizens of certain countries are exempting for Vietnam visa. Visitors can get Vietnam visa at Vietnam Embassy or consultate offices in their country before departure.
Visa are valid for 30 days and can be extended through our office in Vietnam. Getting visa to Vietnam is convenient and simple.
Tourism may choose one of two options including Vietnam visa at Embassy, and Vietnam visa on arrival with Snail Adventure tours Co..LTd( visa picked up at Vietnam International Airports)
I. VISA UPON ARRIVAL ( THE CONVENIENT WAY)
This is convenient way to obtain Vietnam visa without having to spend to much time at the embassies or consulates in your place. We can apply for you to get a visa upon arrival at three international Airports ( Noi Bai Airport in Hanoi, Danang Airport in Danang, Tan San Nhat Airport in Ho Chi Minh city)
1. Requirement and procedure are as follows. You just send us your passport copy 6 months validity
2. How to work
3. Receive your passport copy, we wiil get the Letter of Approval for the visa for you with $USD 30 fee / person for a single visa. It normally take 3 – 5 working days, in urgent case, the prosess take only 1 – 2 working days. After approved, we will fax or send you a copy of Approval letter via email.
Receiving it you just:
. Print out the copies of the letter of Approval I send for you
Find your name on the letter and show it to the airlines staff when onboard the plane as a roof of valid visas
Give it to the cusoms on request when arrive in Noi Bai Airport in Hanoi, Da Nang Airport in Da Nang, and Tan San Nhat Airport in Ho Chi Minh city, together with 2 passports sizes and $ USD 45 stamp fee each person
Then you can stay in Vietnam 01 month
II: APPLY FOR A VISA AT VIETNAM EMBASSY OR CONSULATE IN YOUR COUNTRY( DO IT YOUR SELF)
1. You need to prepare
2. How to work
The visa application form may vary from Embassy to Embassy, you need to take the form from the Embassy where you get the visa. Submit this form with your original passport, 2 or 3 photos and visa fee. Your information then send to Hanoi for approval, so it take about 4 – 10 working days( depend on the country which you apply)
3. Visa Extension
III: CITIZENS FROM BELOW COUNTRIES IS EXEMPTING FOR VIETNAM VISA
1. Citizens of Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Laos for visit of 30 days at the maximum.
2. Citizens of Philipphin for visit of 21 days at the maximum.
3. citizens of Japan, South Korea, Sweden, Denmark, Russia and Finland for visits of 15 days at the maximum.
4. Citizens of Brunei for visit of 14 days at a muximum.
5. Citizens of France holding valid diplomatic official passports for visits of 90 days at the maximum or serveral visits of 60 days at the maximum.
6. Citizens of Chile holding valid diplomatic or official passports for visit of 90 days at the maximum.
7. APEC Bussiness Travel Card ( ABTC) Holders from Asia – Pacific Cooperation ( APEC) members economies for visit of 60 days at the maximum.
8. for those who travel to Phu Quoc island – Vietnam: foreigners and Vietnamese nationals bearing foreign passports who enters Vietnam through an international border gate and then travel to Phu Quoc island and Stay in Phu Quoc less than 15 days will also be granted Vietnam visa exemption. Passport must be valid for at least 45 days. After arriving in Phu Quoc Island, if visitors want to travel to other localities or stay in Island more than 15 days, the immigration department will be responsible for issuing visas right spots
IV: IMPORTANT NOTE
If you enter and exit Vietnam for more than one times, you must prosess a multiple entry visa. For example, you visit Vietnam then travel to Cambodia and back to Viet nam for few days, you must have a multiple entry visa hand.
A single entry Vietnam tourist visa is valid for the period of 30 days, so if your trip is delayed or extended over 30 days, it is necessary to extend visa or apply another visa if your original visa is not valid for your new date of travel.
V: BUSINESS VISAS
Very convenient as they allow you to stay from 3 to 6 months, with multies entry options ( a lot expats like to visit nearby countries such as Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, Thailand for long weeks ends). If you are here as an investors, then you can ask for extended visas.