Sandwich between magical limestone forest of Cuc Phuong and magnificent scenic beauty of Phu Luong. Nature conservation areas Ngoc Son - Ngo Luong boasts stunningly primitive scenery and long standing culture of Muong tribe.
Visiting Ngoc Son - Ngo Luong, you will feel the rustic beauty of the majestic scenery, experience the simple life, but no less interesting with the indigenous people. With the goal of developing sustainable tourism, we offer the opportunity to help you to enjoy a peaceful life with wild nature in hygienic conditions and the best service.
Guest is an important part of helping us preserve the cultural values, natural here, helping people improve their lives even more needy. Live with the people, experience a completely different life, a deeper understanding of the local culture and the richness of their daily work.
Walking along scenic trail to observe spectacular natural views. Go through the crystal clear springs, enjoy the beauty of the water falls Mo and Mu. Having the opportunity to observe your plants: Plants gnashing, ebony and many orchids in particular, the animals you like fiddling with the birds ..
Hiking along the sanctuary to see nature, forests and picturesque villages (solf adventure tours or hard ones). Rowing a raft along the Buoi river to listen the sound diversity of birds, observing the work of local fishermen. Participate in activities with indigenous peoples such as the rice was harvested, weaving, cooking lessons
Day 1: Chieng – Mu - Sat
Departure at 7.00 Hanoi toward Southwest. The reserve is actually quite close to Hanoi , we should get there around noon-time. The car drop off us at the headquarters of the reserve where we will meet some rangers and have a brief explanation about the global nature conservation and livelihood improvement project. We than are transferred to a local restaurant in Chieng village where we have lunch. The fairy starts after lunch, from Chieng we head down in the valley to reach Mu village. We take our time to stroll around the village and have a break near by the Mu waterfalls. Then we keep walking across the terraced rice fields to Sat village and settle down in a homestay there. Warm welcome and time for relaxing in the stream near by the house. Overnight in homestay at Sat village
Accommodation: Sat Ecohomestay
Trekking distance: 9 km -12 Km/ Trekking times 3-4 hours
Vehicle Support: Fully supported with Vehicle
Day 2: Sat – Mu – Khay – Mon – Chieng – Hanoi
The reserve has this particularity to alternate wild areas with very vivid villages. A chance for travelers here to feel different atmospheres along a walk. A promise also for numerous encounters and strong feeling of being in the middle of nowhere. Today we start early to walk back to Mu village by another trail and head to Khay and Mon villages, one of the most beautiful parts of the reserve. We will have lunch with a family in Mon village before some moto-taxis bring us back to Chieng village. Time for refreshments in a local restaurant and drive back to Hanoi
Accommodation: By Yourself
Trekking distance: 15 km/ Trekking times 4-5 hours
Vehicle Support: Fully supported with Vehicle back to Hanoi
Note: Hotels are subject to change due to availability. In that case we will choose equivalent hotels
Meals: if you have any specific food requirements ( vegetarian, vegan, food allergies) please inform us in advance so that we can provide notice to our restaurant, tour guide, our partners so that they can server you better. If you are a food lover, Snail Adventure tourscan be your culinary guide and provide you opportunity to savor tempting local food and world famous – dishes
Trip include in
- English speaking hikingguide ( other languages upon requests)
- Accommodations are based on double/ twin occupancy
- Private Eco homestay village based on size of group
- Meals details in itineraries ( 2 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1dinners)
- Van or bus transfer on the first day and the last day
- Truck supported and carry luggage to homestay each day
- Sightseeing excursions as outlined itineraries
- First aid kit
- Cold water box, small fresh towel.
- Mineral water for drinking
- Support crew to supply picnic lunches and water on trekking day, prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner in trekking.
- Local trekking guide
What is not included
- International airfare
- Travel insurance
- Items of personal nature
- Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks in meals
- Mineral water beyond that supplied
- Optional excursions
- Additional transport required due to any emergency situation
- Personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills.
- Visa fee
- Departure tax
- Tip for team and guide
The following brings are essential suggested for trekking days only:
- Backpack specialized for trekking.
- Trekking shoes (extra light sandal suggested).
- Light and comfortable trousers (02 pcs)
- Cotton long sleeve: (01pc for each day)
- Long socks (01 pair for each day)
- Water proof jacket: 01
- Pullover: 01
- Coat to keep warm at night and waypoint: 01
- Durable flash light.
- Hat, Sun glasses and other manddatory
- Camera (compact camera is suggested